Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank you for your prayers


It means so much to me when someone tells me that are praying for me. When I first tell someone what has happened to our family and what we are going through, I often am asked "how do you make it through each day" or "how do you get up in the morning". My answer is always the same, "by the grace of God." He gives me the strength I need. There have been a many days when I felt that I could not go on and I have to pray through those days. I am sure that the Lord is answering your prayers when you lift me up, because He has encourgaged me so much through my bible reading and devotionals that I read.


I appreciate your continued prayer for myself and my children who need it very much also. I know that God will make a way for us. Several Sundays I have been encouraged by the song at church "God will make a way", God will make a way when there seems to be no way. He specializes in doing the impossible and I trust Him with my life.


3 comments:

Edwin said...

I will continue to pray for you and your family. God is in control, if you want me to send a prayer request on my e mailing list or the missing post on your blog, I will, to get the word out.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Thank you Edwin!